GymFix are committed to safeguarding the privacy of our customers and this Policy outlines how we collect information about you, how we use that information and how you can contact us if you feel your Information has been mishandled by us.
1) Who is collecting the data?
We may collect your data in a number of ways from you when:
- Contact and interact with us;
- Use our products and services;
- Enter into any agreement with us;
- Ask us to contact you
2) What data is being collected?
Personal details such as:
- Contact details;
- VAT and Tax details;
- Details of your interactions with us (calls, emails, correspondence etc);
- IP Addresses & Cookies
Financial Information such as:
- Bank details;
- Credit history and information (where necessary) in order to provide you with a service or product in accordance with Irish and European Law.
3) What is the legal basis for processing the data?
All personal information provided by you and/or your financial adviser will be treated in accordance with:
- The General Data Protection Regulation (Regulation (EU) 2016/679) as amended from time to time.
- Other laws that are similar, equivalent to or that are intended to implement, amend, or replace, the laws that are identified in (a) above (the “Data Protection Legislation”).
- Transfer of Personal Data Outside the European Economic Area (“EEA”)
4) How we may disclose your data with third parties.
We may disclose certain personal data as follows:
- to our professional advisors (where applicable), and service providers (including for example, information technology systems providers) who may help us provide products or services;
- to financial institutions, courts, law enforcement agencies, governmental and non-governmental agencies, regulators (where applicable);
- relevant tax authorities;
5) How will the information be used?
We may use your personal data for reasons including but not limited to the following:
- to verify your identity;
- to verify the accuracy of the data you have provided to us;
- to contact you;
- to provide products and/or services requested by you;
- to manage your accounts;
- to manage any contractual relationship with you;
- to make credit decisions (where applicable);
- to trace and recover debts;
- to detect and prevent fraud and money laundering;
- to conduct analysis and market research, for example, to identify trends in the use of our products and services so that we can:
- improve the products and services we provide to you;
- improve our business;
- keep you up to date with relevant products and services.
- to comply with applicable laws, regulations and/or codes of practice;
- to support research and analytics which assist us in marketing our products and services in a way that is more personalised and relevant;
- To help us identify other potential clients similar to you, and inform them of products and services likely to be relevant to them.
6) How long will the data be stored for?
- Subject at all times to applicable laws, we may retain your personal data for a period of up to 7 years to enable us to fulfil our record keeping obligations.
8) What rights does the data subject have?
You have the right to:
- request access to your data and information and about how it is being used;
- request rectification or erasure of your personal data;
- request restriction of processing or to object to processing of your personal data; and
- request data portability.
If you wish to exercise any of these rights or withdraw consent to use your personal data you should contact us at email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org. You also have the right to lodge a complaint about the processing of your personal data with the Office of the Data Protection Commissioner.